Licensed Professional Architect
- Hawaii License No. AR-9943
- California License No. C-24219
- Nevada License No. 6558
- Strong background in project management, construction and design
- Creative, innovative sense of Architectural Design and sustainability concepts
- Strong management skills with an eye for detail in project planning and coordination
- Extensive hands-on background in construction and construction administration
- Working knowledge of code and regulations and practices
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts, fees, payment terms and change orders
- Managed projects from schematic stage through completion. Projects have been of varying complexity, including custom residences, commercial developments and commercial/office remodels, as well as large public works projects like sports complexes, hospitals and justice facilities.
- Project Architect and Manager for Kaplan McLaughlin Diaz (KMD) in San Francisco, CA.
- Project Manager for construction company focusing on new construction and extensive remodels and tenant improvements.
- Chief Estimator/Manager for a subcontracting firm with clients throughout the United States and overseas.
- Project Manager and Construction Administrator – KMD, San Francisco, CA.
- Office Manager and Project Manager – HNTB Architect, Engineers and Planners, Oakland, CA
- Project Architect and Fire Marshal Liaison – Kitchell CEM (Avacon) Sacramento, CA
- Project Manager, Project Engineer and Estimator – S. D. Deacon, Citrus Heights, CA
- Chief Estimator and Project Manager – O’Keeffe’s Incorporated, San Francisco, CA
- Bachelor of Architecture, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA - Graduated with honors.
- Certificate of Participation, Danish International Studies, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.